The Brighton Beachcombers Softball Club is committed to respecting your privacy. The information that you provide on the session sign-up form will be stored securely and used for the following:
– To provide services to you – where you have requested them – in line with the purpose to develop the sports of baseball and/or softball.
– To organise the event, programme or course that you registered for.
– To keep a record of attendance with our programmes, events and courses in line with the NHS Test & Trace programme.
– Any data collected will be shared with the NHS only if requested as part of the Test & Trace scheme.
– The data will be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes above.
Further information on the NHS Test & Trace programme can be found here.
This data protection statement is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation coronavirus advice set out by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). For more information, visit the ICO website here.
You may access, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting the club.